Minter is a blockchain network based on DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) consensus that lets people, projects, and companies create and manage their own coins and exchange them at a fair price with absolute and instant liquidity.
- Instant payments - transactions are done in 5 seconds, with fees $0.01 per transfer, $0.03 + 0.2% per swap;
- Cross-chain transfers with swaps. For example, BUSD on Binance Smart Chain for USDC on Ethereum;
- Trading and cross-chain transfers of BTC, ETH, USDT, USDС, 1INCH, TON COIN, SHIB, METAVERSE INDEX, DAI, PAX, BUSD, BIP, HUB, and many more;
- Create your own tokens and liquidity pools in a couple of clicks;
- Developer-friendly - to boost the development of Minter Apps, the team has already released open-source SDKs for iOS, Android, JS, PHP.
BIP token is used as the native currency of the network as well as the reserve for the coins. Total supply amounts to 10 billion BIPs, of which 100 million will be offered to early partners, 100 million will be airdropped, and the rest will be distributed as the block rewards over the course of 7 years.
The network is governed by validators with the largest stakes, their number will start at 16 and eventually rise to 256. Any coins in Minter can be used as stakes and temporarily delegated to network's validators, increasing their overall stakes and get instant rewards.
Delegation is a revolution in cryptocurrency mining, where equipment, setup and other difficulties are not required. The holder can be the owner of any coin in the Minter Network. In order to become a delegator, just send the transaction to the address of the validator and receive instant income about 40% APR!